"What I'm dealing with is so vast and great that it can't be called the truth. It's above the truth." - Sun Ra

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TOTEMICAL!


I have never done ayuhuasca, and would have to get off the meds I'm on before I could ever try it in the future, but I've seen glimpses of these realms via other conveyances, and Totemical is peerless in capturing their uncapturable essence. I'm referring of course to the higher dimensional frequencies of becoming, where 3-D space time is already created yet is being continually breathed into being, and one sees not with eyes but with the soul, through a thousand different points along the axis of the soul, and the soul revolves in a continual orbit around this axis, like a slowly unfurling tendril of a newborn plant, ever opening, ever widening...


For more of this amazing artist's work go to Timewheel.

No comments: